We came home from church last week on a ferociously windy day to find that our neighbor's carport thingy blew out of their yard and landed right on top of a good sized tree in our side yard, snapping it right in half! Poor tree. It was half dead when we bought this house and I was able to nurse it back to full health and it was getting nice and big and now...snap! What a bummer. It looks like I need to do some tree shopping.
Our Dancing Queen
2 weeks ago









4 comments:
RATS!!!! Blasted wind. Although I like tree shopping.... Check out a cercis canadensis 'Forest Pansy'. Mucho beautiful!
Dang! That's not good news.
AWWWWW!! That's so sad. You should sue. Ha ha. Well, hopefully you can find a great tree to replace it!
Ah shucks!!!! That really stinks! I am sorry. My friends basketball hoop blow over into her dad's friends truck. We have really bad wind here too.