Water Fun!
10/13/2008 | Author: jefferies

We had a fun adventure at the Great Wolf Lodge and Water park with some friends from our church ward (Edsons, Manisus' and Kerrs). We just had enough time to go up and enjoy the wave pool, water slides, hot tub and kiddie areas. Our kids had a blast playing with their friends. Brent and I had a great time going on the Howling Tornado with Tara, Brandon and Debbie. Sorry about all of my crazy screaming! We didn't take any pictures...we were too busy having fun. Here are some pictures that I found on the internet.
Once again, these pictures are from the internet. We do not know any of the people in this picture!

Thanks to Kelli for the invite and the good deal!
This entry was posted on 10/13/2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On October 16, 2008 at 3:33 PM , Nicole said...

This looks so fun. You are so amazing I love it!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...