This is a really funny video of Joshua and Toby at the fish hatchery. The start/finish line of the race was located at the Leavenworth Fish Hatchery...providing hours of fun for the waiting tots. The humor of this clip lies in Joshua's enthusiastic antics and the fact that Toby follows him like a little puppet (which is what he does at home). He reacts so quickly, it's almost as if he can read Joshua's mind.
This entry was posted on 10/06/2008 and is filed under
Joshua
,
toby
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
4 comments:
Wow They have gotten so big!!!!!! I think that they are so cute together! The following thing I so get. Noble follows Timber like that :)
Fun video and cute boys. I can see a lot of Brent in Josh.
I love how your boys take care of the fish! I am glad you enjoyed the race, it looks so beautiful there! Autumn is my favorite time of year as well, so it's kinda sad to me that there isn't the same dramatic effect of the changing seasons here in Vegas.
Looks like fun! They are so excited and he is his shadow!