Christmas Cards
1/11/2010 | Author: jefferies
I love getting Christmas Cards every year.
Christmas '08 I hung up this festive green ribbon and mod podged scrap book paper on clothes pins.  Now every year I plan on using YOUR cards as the decoration for my entry way.  Thank you.
I even leave it up through January or February becuase I love looking at your cards so much.  And I save them every year.  I just put them back in with my Christmas stuff each year so the next year I can look at them again before more cards start coming in.  I know in a few years, I'm going to have to get a seperate bin just for cards...either that or start getting rid of some of them. 

I get excited every year to make my cards and send them out too.  This year was no exception.  I excitedly designed, oredered and sent out about half of my cards...
...but then after I sent out half of my cards, I lost my motivation.  I suddenly realized that maybe everyone else wouldn't love my card as much as I do this year.  So if you didn't end up getting one, that's why.  If you still want me to send you one I have the cards, the envelopes, the address labels and the stamps...just let me know.  Or if you'd rather, you can just come to look at it here on the blog.
...that's my life, and I hope that this year's cards will be more cheerful. 
This entry was posted on 1/11/2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On January 11, 2010 at 6:00 PM , Jessica Sant said...

it's a beautiful card, Katie

 
On January 12, 2010 at 10:26 AM , Kylie said...

I too thought it was beautiful. Glad to see my card on your wall! ;)

 
On January 12, 2010 at 6:54 PM , Rachel said...

What a neat idea! I have a wreath I made out of clothes pins that I stick the cards in but you can't see the cards as well as in yours - I think I might copy you next year!

 
On January 13, 2010 at 9:12 AM , Ariana said...

I loved getting your card! I thought it was beautiful. Thanks!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...