a new year?
1/11/2010 | Author: jefferies
I keep going back and forth on how I feel about a new year.  I thought it would be hard to move forward from this difficult year and start a new year...without the baby girl that I thought I would have.  But I find myself just chomping at the bit...I'm ready!  So BRING IT ON!  Happy NEW YEAR!

I have one new year resolution this year:

finish what I start.

Simple.  And something that I really need to work on.  All over my house I have half completed projects.  I have half cleaned up rooms.  I have half folded laundry.  I have made lunch, but not put away the stuff I used to make lunch.  In the summer, I start my garden but then don't follow through with watering, weeding and fertilizing it the way it needs to be.  I am not always sticking with my scripture reading goals, my exercise goals, my schedule...everything!

I have finished many things...I know that I KNOW how to finish.  I just need to do it!
|
This entry was posted on 1/11/2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On January 11, 2010 at 9:57 PM , Lacee said...

Katie,

I am on your page here! I, too, have half completed projects... I haven't even gotten the school pictures to their grandparents and aunts yet! I just lose focus, it could just be the girls calling me to look at a book or commercial with them!! Hopefully, this year will be better :) Have a good week!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...