So it's been another busy week. I taught preschool to the little troupe of boys and had a sick throw-uping older boy. I got a new calling in my church to be a cub scout leader and I am excited and scared because i don't know ANYTHING about scouting...but I always wanted to be a boy scout (but not a boy!). Oh, I also went to a midwife appointment this week and heard a new heartbeat...
Yep...I AM! I am PREGNANT!! And I just want to dance on my toes...and do leprechaun kicks...and spin in circles until I'm dizzy...and sing songs about sunshine lollipops and rainbows.
I really wanted to wait a while to tell...like until after this baby is born safely. But alas, I am rather sure that folks will be guessing before then... THAT, and I just cannot keep my joy to myself...it is overflowing!!
Still I am facing this pregnancy with trepidation. We have heard the heartbeat and everything is going just as smoothly as my other three pregnancies. But it is not the first trimester that scares me...however, THIS baby feels like a keeper. I would appreciate your continued prayers.
Where once one was still, now one is beating.
Our Dancing Queen
2 weeks ago









12 comments:
FINALLY you announced it!!! I was wondering when you were going to. I'm sooo excited for you guys!
oh yay! this is the best news i've heard all week! soooo happy for you, kate! hugs and prayers for a healthy pregnancy. :)
Oh my gosh!!!!! Congrats! Seriously, I have been thinking about you.
Awww look at your cute little lime baby!! Anf tommorow you will officially be under 200 days to go! I remember being so happy when my countdown hit the 100's last year. I'm seriously so excited for this baby.
That is amazing. I am so, so, happy for you! My eyes are all brimmed up with joy. We love you and will pray for you!!! Sweet, sweet news.
That makes me want to cry! I am so excited for you friend. I love following your blog and being witness to your strength. You are my HERO! I love you!
Oh joy my heart jumped for joy when I read the wonderful news!
We are sooo happy for you! You will be in our prayers until this little one arrives safe and sound! How far along are you? When are you due? I can't wait to hear all about it!
We're praying for you too, and feeling so much joy for this new life that's here!
I wondered, what with your pregnancy dream comment on Facebook! Congratulations to you guys! You of course will be in my thoughts and prayers. Best of luck to you Kate!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited for you and i will definitely keep you in my prayers!
WHAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So excited for you guys!! Very exciting news indeed. :) I just got called to be a cub scout leader too!! Totally frightened me, as I am so not a crafty person and have never had anything to do with scouts, but it's going well so far! If you ever have any great ideas or really good den meetings, send them my way!! :) I love your blog. It's so fun to keep up. We miss everyone so much!! I never believed I would miss those cinder blocks, but hey, that was the life!!!
Wishing you the best with your new little one on the way! Totally keeping you in our thoughts. :)
Chaunda