banana slugs
10/02/2011 | Author: jefferies
Did you know that banana slugs talk?
Quite the fascinating observation!
This entry was posted on 10/02/2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On October 3, 2011 at 8:29 AM , Windybrook Spinner said...

That was adorable!

 
On October 3, 2011 at 2:18 PM , Summers Family said...

did you also know that their slime will make your tongue numb?
thanks for sharing!

 
On October 9, 2011 at 8:37 AM , Tara said...

So cute. I just want to squeeze you little Ollie!

 
On October 23, 2011 at 9:04 PM , Emily said...

My kids made me play this video over and over and Ella kept saying "I didn't know slugs could talk!" I was laughing so hard!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...