bikes and s'mores
10/16/2011 | Author: jefferies
It's time to get a new post on here cause I'm tired of looking at those makeover pictures.  How silly.  What was I thinking.  So now I'm going to post more stuff that happened this summer.  It's strange to think that I'm posting summer stuff, when there is such a lovely autumn happening this year.  I've got nothing to show for autumn this year...yet.  I am neglecting autumn.  Which is sad, cause it's my favorite.

Anyway, these were just two fun memories we had this summer...bikes and s'mores.  Can you picture it now?  Riding bikes around a huge bonfire, while balancing your marshmallow stick ever so carefully...so as to not catch your mallow on fire?

Naw...I can't picture that either.  So instead I'll confess that these were two different occasions, all wrapped up in one blog post to save time.

7/24- Making s'mores in our friends' backyard.  Ah Mansius family, how we love thee...and all our good times together:

8/4-our family's maiden voyage bike ride through our new neighborhood:
summer!
This entry was posted on 10/16/2011 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On October 23, 2011 at 8:55 PM , Emily said...

Man, we didn't roast marshmallows or have s'mores even once this summer. Lame! We kept telling Ella we were going to go camping too and never did. I hope she doesn't hate us forever. We have got to be better at stuff like that cuz that is some of my best memories as a kid is camping and s'more roasting!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...