This is the head shot I started with:
This is my natural hair color. It is much darker now than it used to be when I was younger. I was kinda curious to see what I would look like with different hair colors and styles...and this is what I got:
Hahahahahaha!!!! I was laughing over these for a good evening. I can now say for certain, that I am NOT a blonde. Don't you love the afro, though? LOl! Yeah, I am veto-ing super dark hair on me too. My two favorites were Julia Roberts' hair and Jessica Biel's hair. Can you guess which ones those are?
Try this out and post your pics somewhere...then send me a link. Very entertaining!










1 comments:
Whoa long time since I caught up on your blog! This is so funny! I should try it to see what I would look like with bangs. I've been so tempted lately to give myself bangs.....