sock monkey
star wars ship with R2D2 and luke skywalker action figurea paper plate mask that he made
two booksa mama clown fish stuffed animal and her baby
coloring page from a random restauranta harry potter action card
two of his favorite birthday cardsa glidden top 10 accent colors paint card (which he loves because it is orange...his favorite)
a manual for a star wars early learning cd romhis toy woody's camping lantern and sleeping bag (but no woody)
an acorn...AN ACORN? REALLY?a wooden toy rolling pin (oh how he loves making cookies with me)
a paper heart which I helped him cut out and he colored orange (the outer heart for me and the inner heart for Elsa)an orange transformer toy
a white legoa paper on which he wrote 'harry potter' (he is so proud of it)
a beanie baby diego toya legoish diego toy
a toy suitcasea playmobile pirate oar
a red wire shopping basket which goes with the toy foodLike I said: RANDOM!
hahahaha! Who ever said that doing meanial household chores can't be entertaining. Toby is such a funny kid...but I wonder if this behavior is kind of mental? hahaha!









9 comments:
you are going to LOVE showing him this list (and photo) when he's in college.
You must have been laughing as you pulled out each item. Love it.
HAHA!!! Hilarious collection. Yesterday I found a similar conglomeration in Preston's room, spilling out into the hallway. He had the two pillows off his bed, with all his stuffed animals laying on them. That wasn't weird. But on top of the animals were various toys and books. I asked him what the deal was, and he said "Those are their blankets". An Etch-a-Sketch, coloring book, story book, etc, one on each animal. Oooookaaaaayyyy..... ;-)
That sounds just like Jake. He used to sleep with his trains. How I have no idea. What happens when you roll over on them. Ouch! My kids all hardly fit in their bed with all the stuff on them.
That list made my day! Thanks for sharing. I also really love that you took a picture of all that stuff :)
Dear Kate,
I am so glad you found my blog. Thank you for sharing your experience and true feelings with us. 2 months after Preslie had passed I was still angry and sad for quite a while. Your strength and honesty will help others you will never even know about. Elsa was so beautiful. The pictures of her nursery brought tears to my eyes. How hard it was to take it all down. We too left it all set up for about 4-5 months. Remember that the Lord is mindful of you and loves you and your sweet family so much. Elsa is such a beautiful angel. The pain and sadness will come and go, but I promise every step towards a new day get's a bit easier and easier. Much love to you! Rylie
my little william love to cuddle with random things to. when i check on him before i go to bed i try to remove his strange objects. usually it is books, cars, or legos since that is what the boys have in their room, but sometimes i find things that he "borrowed" from his sister and it makes me laugh.
mental? no, just a love of life and all that it is filled with.
Yeah!! I found your blog again!!! I'm calling you right NOW!!!
Guess what I found in Preston's bed this morning!! aah!! A very similar pile of little kid accessories. Plastic farm animals, blocks, legos, coloring equipment, papers, stuffed animals.... Perhaps he and Toby are related. ;-)
Oh how funny! What a cool kid!