october day
10/18/2009 | Author: jefferies
autumn time, fresh air, walk through the woods, leaves, fun boys, rain boots in sploshy mud puddles...these are a few of my favorite things
our pretty little town from across the river

Other updates:
Joshua's recovering from the flu.
I'm enjoying my new iTouch!  Here's to a more organized and well planned year!
This entry was posted on 10/18/2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On October 18, 2009 at 10:21 PM , michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Your boys are so cute! I think about your family often!!! My heart still is breaking for you.

 
On October 19, 2009 at 8:55 AM , Windybrook Spinner said...

Gorgeous! I love your boots.

 
On October 19, 2009 at 10:18 AM , Ariana said...

Love the boots!! I never had cute ones, but I had some plain black ones I wore on especially soggy days back when I was landscaping. I felt kinda invincible in them! Soak this!! haha Love Oregon.

 
On October 19, 2009 at 6:32 PM , Tara said...

Looks like fun!! I am so jealous of those sweet boots, I might have to get me a pair. And it's really amazing how much prettier Oregon City looks from across the river! Your pictures are beeutiful!

 
On October 19, 2009 at 8:26 PM , Rachel said...

What lovely lovely pictures - I haven't commented on your blog for a while but I sure have been reading. Thanks again for the great posts. I appreciated especially the list of things you learned from your therapy group. Wonderful insights.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...