Hey folks - this is Brent, here. Kate often urges me to contribute. So, here I go with my first post ever:
I notice the moon a lot. I think about the moon a lot. Some of the first calendars were based on the lunar cycle - we still see remnants of that in our modern calendars. I figure that it is pretty important to know where you stand in the whole cosmic time scheme - it may help you to know what you ought to think, feel, and do at certain times. A few years ago, after visualizing the movement of the earth and the moon around each other in the light of the sun, I came up with these words to help me keep things straight:
If the moon is up when the sun doth set, that means it shall wax brighter yet.
If the moon is up when the sun doth rise, that means it shall decrease in size.
For those who like pictures, I made this:
Feel free to take any meaning from this - enjoy!










1 comments:
That is cool, Brent! I like it.